Technically Speaking: Cybersecurity, Leases, ESG Standards, and ASUs
Technically Speaking is a quarterly technical accounting webinar designed to highlight topics of interest to corporate accountants, auditors, and those serving in related accounting functions.
- Overview of trending cybersecurity topics, including:
- SEC’s new proposed cybersecurity disclosure requirements
- The Cyber Incident Reporting for Critical Infrastructure Act of 2022
- How to use our turnkey toolkit to evaluate the maturity of your company’s cybersecurity posture
- Transition methods and the related financial statement impacts when adopting ASC Topic 842, Leases
- ESG Update – The Evolution of Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) standards and reporting impact
- Update on Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) projects, recent Accounting Standards Updates (ASUs), and other standards
We're Looking for
At KSM, you’ll be encouraged to find your purpose, exercise your creativity, and drive innovation forward.