KSMTA Canada FreightMath™ Assessment
The KSMTA Canada FreightMath™ Assessment (FMA) is the gateway to help you understand the economic benefit that you can monetize by actively engineering and managing your freight network.
KSMTA Canada will deliver the following:
- Expected Benefit — The realistic value you can monetize by aggressively utilizing KSMTA Canada’s Freight Network Engineering tools and practices over a 12-month period.
- KSMTA Canada FreightMath 101 — Learn the concepts and math behind the numbers so that, when presented, the numbers will speak to you.
- KSMTA Canada FreightMath Assessment — We review your network and deliver insight and recommendations about lane and customer profitability, franchise and toxic loads, area balance and flows, pricing opportunities, and more.
How Do I Sign Up?
There are five steps to receive the KSMTA Canada FreightMath Assessment:
- Confidentiality — Execute the KSMTA Canada bilateral NDA to facilitate the free flow of information between KSMTA Canada and you.
- TMS Data — KSMTA Canada will coordinate with your designated representative to extract load level data from your Transportation Management System (TMS).
- Data Alignment — KSMTA Canada will present an analysis of your TMS data to you in an online meeting. The purpose of this step is to ensure that KSMTA Canada understands your data model for configuration purposes, and the high level data appears reasonable to you.
- Cost Information — KSMTA Canada will coordinate with your designated representative to obtain, analyze, and configure your financial data for your model. This costing will be approved by your designee.
- Relax — Your work is done. The KSMTA Canada team will analyze your data and prepare the deliverables above.
- FMA Review Meeting — KSMTA Canada will conduct a three-hour interactive meeting to present the deliverables to your leadership team. The meeting will take place at your office, our office, or via virtual meeting.
Let’s Get Started
Great! Just click here, submit the form, and KSMTA Canada will begin the process.
Reach out to David Roush or Chris Henry.
David Roush President, KSM Transport Advisors & KSMTA Canada
Chris Henry Chief Operating Officer, KSMTA Canada
We're Looking for
Explore a Career Full of Possibilities
At KSM, you’ll be encouraged to find your purpose, exercise your creativity, and drive innovation forward.