Almack Joins the "Recruit & Retain: Trucking Edition" Podcast to Share How Carriers Can Use Processes to Increase Profitability
Katz, Sapper & Miller’s Tim Almack, partner-in-charge of the firm’s Transportation Services Group, is featured in the 100th episode of Brand Outcomes’ podcast, “Recruit & Retain: Trucking Edition” hosted by Chad Hendricks. This episode focuses on how trucking companies can use process improvement to become more profitable in a marketplace full of rate pressures and shrinking margins.
Specific topics discussed include:
- Why margins are being squeezed in the trucking industry
- Understanding your freight network to maximize profitability
- Analyzing the “invisible” processes in your company
- Why employees should be brought into the process of improving profitability
- The owner’s ideal role in process improvement projects
- Using the Knowing-Doing survey to bridge the gap between knowing about a problem and doing something to fix it
- The importance of a formal process for employee evaluations
- The opportunity for leadership training and incentives for managers based on driver retention
Listen to the Brand Outcomes podcast on your preferred streaming platform:
We're Looking for
At KSM, you’ll be encouraged to find your purpose, exercise your creativity, and drive innovation forward.