Opportunities for Not-for-Profits in the Latest COVID-19 Relief
The Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021, creates new tax provisions, expands Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) funding, and provides additional unemployment insurance benefits. But what does that mean for your not-for-profit organization?
On Jan. 13, 2021, KSM professionals discussed the opportunities available to not-for-profit organizations from this latest legislation. Topics included the following:
- PPP loans, including round one and two
- Tax opportunities, including the Employee Retention Credit
- Increased incentives for charitable giving
- Extension of paid sick leave
- Grants for shuttered venues
- Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund
Scott Schuster Partner
Casse Tate Partner
Justin Hayes Partner
Ohio Tax Credit Aimed at Truck Driver Shortage April 3, 2023
We're Looking for
Explore a Career Full of Possibilities
At KSM, you’ll be encouraged to find your purpose, exercise your creativity, and drive innovation forward.