Overview of Latest COVID-19 Relief Package
On Dec. 27, 2020, the president signed into law the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021. This massive piece of legislation includes a $900 billon COVID-19 relief package that provides additional assistance for small businesses, extends unemployment insurance benefits, delivers stimulus checks to individuals, and extends and expands several existing tax provisions.
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- PPP Expense Deduction Reinstated
- PPP Round 2 Funding Process
- Employee Retention Tax Credit
- Stimulus Payments to Individuals
- Other Tax-Related Provisions
Keeping you updated on COVID-19 and its impact on businesses and individuals.