How the Latest COVID-19 Relief Package Impacts Construction Companies
The Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021 provides another lifeline to small businesses by injecting capital just when it’s needed most. On Friday, Jan. 22, 2021, KSM hosted a webinar discussion with speakers Chad Halstead, partner, KSM’s Tax Services Group, Jeff Pangburn, vice president, First Merchants Bank, and moderator Zee Malik, director, KSM’s Construction Services Group, to discuss the latest provisions available to contractors under the Consolidated Appropriations Act.
Topics covered include:
- Overview of deduction of PPP-related expenses
- Overview of PPP loan – Round 2
- Loan forgiveness
- Employee Retention Credit (ERC)
- Stimulus checks, Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA), and other provisions
- Frequently asked questions
Keeping you updated on COVID-19 and its impact on businesses and individuals.