COVID-19 Update: An Important Message to Our Clients and Friends
As Katz, Sapper & Miller continues to closely monitor the novel coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19), the health and safety of our people, clients, families, and communities remain a top priority for us.
With this situation rapidly evolving, we feel it is important to update you about the steps we are taking across our firm to navigate through this crisis.
- KSM has brought together a cross-functional internal task force to monitor the outbreak and implement actions we need to take to keep our people, clients, and communities healthy and safe.
- We are encouraging all employees to take common-sense health precautions recommended by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), including frequent hand washing, limited person-to-person contact, and the discretion to work from home as they deem appropriate.
- We have requested increased cleaning frequency in all our facilities to ensure a sanitary and safe environment for our people and clients.
- We have implemented strict domestic and international travel policies and have asked that non-client group meetings and/or events be cancelled or transitioned to online events.
- As always, we remain committed to providing high-quality service to our clients. Our physical office locations are open, and we continue to operate in a business-as-usual fashion. Given altered schedules and extended school closures, some disruptions may be unavoidable. Rest assured that our commitment to serving you remains our top priority, even if our typically prompt responses are slightly delayed. We continue to monitor the situation, and if further adjustments in the way we serve you are needed, we will communicate those to you. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
This is an unprecedented time for our country, and we are committed to helping our clients navigate the impact of this crisis. This includes providing you with our recommended guidance around future coronavirus economic relief initiatives, including the possible delay of the April 15 tax deadline.
We are grateful to hold an important position on your team of advisors. Please reach out to us with your questions or for additional information.
Keeping you updated on COVID-19 and its impact on businesses and individuals.