CARES Act: Tax Provisions Explained Webinar
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act provides sweeping economic relief to businesses and individuals. Included in that relief is a collection of tax provisions designed to incentivize employee retention, help maintain cash flow, and put money into the hands of individual taxpayers.
KSM’s tax professionals share their knowledge about the law’s tax provisions, what they mean for businesses and individuals, and more. Topics covered in the webinar include:
- Employee retention credit
- Employer payroll tax deferment
- Direct payments to taxpayers
- Special rules for retirement funds
- Changes to business interest expense limitation rules
- Qualified improvement property (QIP) fix
- Changes to net operating loss (NOL) rules
- Repeal of overall loss limitation
- C corporation alternative minimum tax (AMT) credits
- Changes to charitable contributions
- Exclusion for certain employer payments of student loans
We're Looking for
At KSM, you’ll be encouraged to find your purpose, exercise your creativity, and drive innovation forward.