The KSM Transport Advisors (KSMTA) FreightMath™ Assessment (FMA) is the gateway to help you understand the economic benefit that you can monetize by actively engineering and managing your freight network.
- FreightMath 101 – Learn the concepts and math behind the FreightMath process to gain a clear understanding of this game-changing analysis.
- FreightMath Advantage – The realistic value you can monetize by utilizing KSMTA FreightMath engineering tools and practices over a 12-month period.
- KSMTA FreightMath Assessment – A review of your network and delivery providing insight and recommendations about lane and customer profitability, franchise and toxic loads, area balance and flows, pricing opportunities, and more.
How Do I Sign Up?
There are five steps to receive the KSMTA FreightMath Assessment:
- Confidentiality — Execute the KSMTA bilateral NDA to facilitate the free flow of information between KSMTA and you.
- TMS Data — KSMTA will coordinate with your designated representative to extract load level data from your Transportation Management System (TMS).
- Data Alignment — KSMTA will present an analysis of your TMS data to you in an online meeting. The purpose of this step is to ensure that KSMTA understands your data model for configuration purposes, and the high level data appears reasonable to you.
- Cost Information — KSMTA will coordinate with your designated representative to obtain, analyze, and configure your financial data for your model. This costing will be approved by your designee.
- Relax — Your work is done. The KSMTA team will analyze your data and prepare the deliverables above.
- FMA Review Meeting — KSMTA will conduct a three-hour interactive meeting to present the deliverables to your leadership team. The meeting will take place at your office, our office, or via virtual meeting.
Let’s Get Started
Great! Just click here, submit the form, and KSMTA will begin the process.
We're Looking for
At KSM, you’ll be encouraged to find your purpose, exercise your creativity, and drive innovation forward.