Freight Network Engineering Preview
Thank you for being a TPP member and for your interest in KSM Transport Advisors (KSMTA) Freight Network Engineering Preview (FNP). The offer below is only available to TPP members and uses metrics that TPP created specifically for this purpose.
The FNP is a cost-free way for you to understand the concepts behind freight network engineering and the economic benefit that can be released from your freight network and monetized by actively engineering and managing your freight network.
KSMTA will deliver a “lite” version of its carrier acclaimed Freight Network Assessment (FNA) that includes the following deliverables:
- Expected Benefit — the realistic value you can monetize by aggressively utilizing KSMTA Freight Network Engineering tools and practices over a twelve-month period
- KSMTA Freight Network Engineering 101 — learn the concepts and math behind the numbers so that when presented, the numbers will speak to you
- KSMTA Freight Network Assessment Preview — we review your network and deliver insight and recommendations about lane and customer profitability, franchise and toxic loads, area balance and flows, pricing opportunities, and more
How Do I Sign Up?
There are five steps to receive the KSMTA Freight Network Engineering Preview:
- Confidentiality — Execute the KSMTA bi-lateral NDA to facilitate the free flow of information between KSMTA and you.
- TMS Data — KSMTA will coordinate with you to allow TMW (owner of Netwise software) access to your Transportation Management System (TMS) to extract the data required for the FNP. This is transparent as TMW uses a Team Viewer session that you can observe for this process.
- Data Alignment — KSMTA will present an analysis of the TMW data to you in a 30-minute GoTo Meeting. The purpose of this step is to ensure that KSMTA understands the data model for configuration purposes, and the high level data appears reasonable to you.
- Cost Information — KSMTA will provide an email requesting cost data to the TCA Transportation Profitability Program (TPP). You will approve this information release from TPP.
- Relax — Your work is done. The KSMTA team will analyze your data and prepare the deliverables above.
- FNP Review Meeting — Enjoy a three-hour interactive meeting in which KSMTA presents the deliverables to your leadership team. The meeting will take place at your offices, our offices, or via GoTo Meeting.
Let’s Get Started
Great! Just click here, submit the form, and KSMTA will begin the process.
No problem, just reach out to KSMTA President David Roush via email or telephone.
Keeping you updated on COVID-19 and its impact on businesses and individuals.