Freight Network Assessment
The KSM Transport Advisors (KSMTA) Freight Network Assessment (FNA) is the gateway to help you understand the economic benefit that you can monetize by actively engineering and managing your freight network.
KSMTA will deliver the following:
- Expected Benefit — the realistic value you can monetize by aggressively utilizing KSMTA Freight Network Engineering tools and practices over a twelve-month period
- KSMTA Freight Network Engineering 101 — learn the concepts and math behind the numbers so that when presented, the numbers will speak to you
- KSMTA Freight Network Assessment — we review your network and deliver insight and recommendations about lane and customer profitability, franchise and toxic loads, area balance and flows, pricing opportunities, and more
How Do I Sign Up?
There are five steps to receive the KSMTA Freight Network Engineering Assessment:
- Confidentiality — Execute the KSMTA bilateral NDA to facilitate the free flow of information between KSMTA and you.
- TMS Data — KSMTA will coordinate with your designated representative to extract load level data from your Transportation Management System (TMS).
- Data Alignment — KSMTA will present an analysis of your TMS data to you in an online meeting. The purpose of this step is to ensure that KSMTA understands your data model for configuration purposes, and the high level data appears reasonable to you.
- Cost Information — KSMTA will coordinate with your designated representative to obtain, analyze and configure your financial data for your model. This costing will be approved by your designee.
- Relax — Your work is done. The KSMTA team will analyze your data and prepare the deliverables above.
- FNA Review Meeting — Enjoy a three-hour interactive meeting in which KSMTA presents the deliverables to your leadership team. The meeting will take place at your office, our office, or via virtual meeting.
Let’s Get Started
Great! Just click here, submit the form, and KSMTA will begin the process.
We're Looking for
At KSM, you’ll be encouraged to find your purpose, exercise your creativity, and drive innovation forward.