How Not-For-Profits Can Fundraise and Generate Program Revenue During a Crisis
Not-for-profit organizations are facing new challenges as they adapt to “the new normal,” and fundraising and generating program service revenue are at the top of the list. How are not-for-profits finding success in the midst of new dynamics?
On May 12, a panel of not-for-profit experts discussed fundraising best practices and shared examples of how not-for-profits are developing innovative programming while staying true to their mission.
- Erin Hedges, president, Hedges
- Karen Kennelly, president, K-Squared Consulting
- Jacqueline Pimentel-Gannon, partner, Faegre Drinker
- Jill Robisch, vice president, National Bank of Indianapolis
- Dave Sternberg, partner, Loring, Sternberg & Associates
- Casse Tate, partner, Katz, Sapper & Miller
Keeping you updated on COVID-19 and its impact on businesses and individuals.