Leading a Not-For-Profit in a COVID-19 World
Not-for-profit organizations have been hit hard by the coronavirus pandemic. Facing temporary shutdowns, canceled fundraising events, and uncertainty about the future, not-for-profits have had to reimagine how they can continue to carry out their organization’s mission in the face of adversity.
On May 1, 2020, we held a panel discussion where not-for-profit experts shared their insight on available economic relief, how not-for-profits are innovating and adapting, and what the future may hold.
Panelists included the following:
- Erin Hedges, president, Hedges
- Karen Kennelly, president, K-Squared Consulting
- Jacqueline Pimentel-Gannon, partner, Faegre Drinker
- Jill Robisch, vice president, National Bank of Indianapolis
- Dave Sternberg, partner, Loring, Sternberg & Associates
- Casse Tate, partner, Katz, Sapper & Miller
Keeping you updated on COVID-19 and its impact on businesses and individuals.