KSM Releases Annual Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Report
INDIANAPOLIS – Katz, Sapper & Miller, a leading advisory, tax, and audit firm, has released its fifth annual diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) report. Produced by the firm’s DEI committee, INSPIRE, the report includes information on KSM’s efforts to become a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace in order to best serve its employees, its clients, and its communities. The report encompasses the year between Sept. 1, 2022 and Aug. 15, 2023.
“We’ve reached a point in our DEI journey at KSM where transformational priorities are moving to the forefront,” said Katherine Malarsky, a partner in KSM’s Tax Services Group and INSPIRE’s lead. “We’ve seen great progress over this past year, including with our recruiting efforts and in the development of a new DEI talent strategy. As we look ahead, I’m excited for continued action, progress, and transformation at KSM.”
KSM’s DEI report includes:
- Updates to transformational priorities outlined in KSM’s DEI action plan
- An overview of KSM’s new DEI talent strategy and its four goals
- Expanded firm statistics related to talent pipeline, hiring, promotions, turnover, and more
- How KSM is fostering inclusivity and belonging through affinity groups for remote employees, early career professionals, and male allies
- A snapshot of the DEI-related events, conferences, and sponsorships KSM participated in, as well as educational opportunities INSPIRE offered
“When it comes to DEI at KSM, our sense of urgency remains steadfast,” said Tim Cook, KSM CEO and president. “Because for KSM to be a place where our people can be the best version of themselves, the first order of business is creating a safe space for the past, present, and future expressions of us. Never has that imperative been more relevant than today.”
We're Looking for
At KSM, you’ll be encouraged to find your purpose, exercise your creativity, and drive innovation forward.