KSM Named a Top 50 Construction Accounting Firm by Construction Executive Magazine
INDIANAPOLIS – Katz, Sapper & Miller, a leading advisory, tax, and audit firm, has been named one of The Top 50 Construction Accounting Firms in the country by Construction Executive (CE) magazine.
CE’s Top 50 Construction Accounting Firms list was determined based on an algorithm using survey data submitted by hundreds of U.S. construction accounting firms. The collected survey data includes:
- 2022 revenues from firm’s construction practice
- Number of CPAs in firm’s construction practice
- Percentage of firm’s total revenues from construction practice
- Number of firm’s construction clients in 2022
- Number of office locations with a construction accounting practice
- Number of firm employees with CCIFP certification
- Year firm’s construction accounting practice was established
KSM is one of only two Indiana-based public accounting firms to be named to the list.
CE is published by the Associated Builders and Contractors Services Corp. (ABC) and is a leading source of authoritative articles, thoughtful analyses, and industry insights designed to help financial, business, and project managers improve their day-to-day contracting operations.
“It is an honor for KSM to be recognized as one of The Top 50 Construction Accounting Firms in the country,” said Andrew Goodman, partner-in-charge of KSM’s Construction Services Group. “Our inclusion in this esteemed group is a testament to our commitment to the construction industry and our dedication to helping contractors overcome their challenges and identify opportunities that position them for long-term success.”
View the 2023 The Top 50 Construction Accounting Firms list here.
We're Looking for
At KSM, you’ll be encouraged to find your purpose, exercise your creativity, and drive innovation forward.