Getting Back to Work: Considerations for Reopening Your Not-for-Profit
As not-for-profit organizations plan their return to work, they face many legal and operational considerations. What factors should be top of mind? How can organizations protect their employees’ health and well-being while effectively reopening for those they serve?
On May 20, a panel of experts discussed not-for-profit reopening considerations, including safety, working with a skeleton crew, and more.
- Karen Kennelly, president, K-Squared Consulting
- Jacqueline Pimentel-Gannon, partner, Faegre Drinker
- Jill Robisch, vice president, National Bank of Indianapolis
- Amanda Shelby, partner, Faegre Drinker
- Dave Sternberg, partner, Loring, Sternberg & Associates
- Casse Tate, partner, Katz, Sapper & Miller
Here is an additional resource mentioned during today’s webinar:
- To access Indiana’s Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Marketplace, click here.
We're Looking for
At KSM, you’ll be encouraged to find your purpose, exercise your creativity, and drive innovation forward.