KSM is proud to offer a hands-on internship program with a focus on mentorship. Our interns work with a variety of KSM staff, including partners, and are provided many of the same experiences as a first-year employee.
As a KSM intern you will:
- Gain experience to help form your career goals;
- Be challenged to apply what you've learned as an undergrad in a real-world setting; and
- Get an inside look at what makes KSM one of the "Best Places to Work" in Indiana.
- Generally a 3.40 overall GPA and a 3.40 in accounting classes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Desire to pass the CPA exam and committed to obtaining 150 credit hours
- Undergraduate or Master’s in Accounting
- Desire to pursue a career in public accounting
- Spring internship – must be able to work full-time (plus overtime) from mid-January through April 15th
To view a list of available internships, click here.