Katz, Sapper & Miller’s due diligence professionals work with buyers and sellers to develop a flexible plan that is tailored specifically to best meet their needs.
From private equity funds to strategic buyers, our team, along with legal counsel and other key advisors, navigate the due diligence process providing you with timely services to help you make an informed decision.
Our due diligence services include:
- Evaluating quality of earnings
- Identifying key deal issues and liability exposures
- Developing EBITDA and cash flow trends and projections
- Optimizing tax structure
- Providing business valuation services
- Reviewing information systems
- Analyzing working capital trends
- Identifying state and local tax exposure
- Reviewing internal controls and financial reporting
- Identifying potential credits and incentives
- Performing due diligence readiness evaluations
Once the deal closes, we are there to help with:
- Preparing and mediating working capital/purchase price adjustments
- Preparing opening balance sheet audits
- Providing traditional audit, accounting and tax services
- Valuing and supporting purchase price allocations
- Performing impairment testing of goodwill and other intangible assets
Working with Katz, Sapper & Miller gives you access to a cross-functional team of professionals who bring years of experience in your industry. Contact us to learn more about how we can help you with your next transaction.