JC Wilkinson, a director in Katz, Sapper & Miller’s Business Advisory Group, will present at the Kentucky Society of Public Accountants Spring Business Conference. Taking place April 20 in Louisville, KY, this event will address key issues that small- to medium-sized business face and how these issues impact them.
Wilkinson’s session, “Rethinking Traditional Accounting,” will challenge businesses to think differently about how they approach their accounting methodologies, and will address efficient alternatives such as:
- Lean Thinking
- Alignment by Value Streams
- Rolling Forecasts
- Value Stream Costing
The conference, designed for financial managers who work with or for businesses, will feature educational sessions focused on a variety of topics, including:
- Organizational Reinvention: The Many Faces of an Enterprise Life Cycle
- Economic Update
- Healthcare Update: What is on the Horizon for 2017
- Kentucky Tax Reform Predictions
- Accounting and Auditing Update
- Cyber Security for Business: Improving Data Security and Mitigating Risk
- Rethinking Traditional Accounting
- Understanding Corporate Finance Alternatives in Ownership Transition
For more information or to register, visit the conference website.